600 Series – Lead Lined (LL)
600 Series Lead Lined (LL) 5 & 7 – Ply
Hardwood Veneer / MDO / HDF or High Pressure Decorative Laminate (HPDL)
WDMA: PC-5 / PC-HPDL 3 or 5 Bonded core
AWS: PC-5 / PC-HPDL 3 or 5 Bonded core
WDMA: PC-7 – Bonded core
AWS: PC-7 – Bonded core
Unless specified otherwise all doors are constructed to Extra Heavy Duty performance levels.
Warranty: Lifetime for interior use only. See Vancouver Door Warranty.
Blocking Options: For undercutting and specialized hardware. Must be specified if required. See “Blocking Adds” page
Available rating options for 600 LL
- 20 Minute: Neutral Pressure (NP) or Positive Pressure (PP) – Cat “A” or “B” and intumescent free. Smoke & Draft control label.
Max Sizes:NPPP Singles:4’ x 10’4’ x 9’ Std Pairs:N/AN/A Dbl Egress:N/A’N/A
- Transoms—Up to 4’ x 3’4”
- Vision lites (louvers not allowed)
- Applied moldings, Quirks & Inlays.
- See the “20 Minute” rating matrix and specificaitons sheet for hardware, frame and other information on ratings
- Standard construction = STC 37.
- Lites – Recommended glazing systems must be used to obtain the maximum STC rating which may conflict with fire rating requirements.
Currently not tested or approved for pairs. Pairs or doors with transoms may require additional sealing / gasketing systems.
See the STC Transmission Information.
- MR 4.1 – Recycled Content: 10%
- MR 4.2 – Recycled Content: 20%
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials – No Added Urea Formaldehyde (NAUF)
- Low VOC’ s on all finishes.
- All products conform to “CARB” Phase II requirements.
See our “LEED” Matrix for additional information.
Sized, beveled & machined for just about any specified surface, concealed or electrified hardware and Prefinished.