C-Series Composite Lumber Core 520C/530C
Structural Composite Lumber Core (SCLC) 5 & 7-Ply
Hardwood Veneer / MDO / HDF or High Pressure Decorative Laminate (HPDL)
WDMA: SCLC-5 / SCLC-HPDL Bonded core
AWS: SCLC-5 / SCLC-HPDL Bonded core
WDMA: SCLC-7 – Bonded core
AWS: SCLC-7 – Bonded core
Unless specified otherwise all doors are constructed to Extra Heavy Duty performance levels.
Door sizes: (Non rated) 1-3/8” – 2-1/4” thick, up to 6’ wide x 12’ high (Check with sales for taller doors).
Warranty: Lifetime for interior use / one year limited exterior, fully type 1 wood or MDO faces only. See Vancouver Door Warranty.
Blocking Options: For undercutting and specialized hardware. Must be specified if required. See “Blocking Adds” page
Available Rating Options For 520C
- 20 Minute: Neutral Pressure (NP) or Positive Pressure (PP) – Cat “A” or “B” and Intumescent free. Smoke & Draft control label.
Max Sizes: NP PP Singles: 4’ x 10’ 4’ x 9’ Std Pairs: 8’ x 10’ 8’ x 9’ Dbl Egress: 8’ x 10’ 8’ x 9’
- Transoms—Up to 4’ x 3’4”
- Vision lites (louvers not allowed)
- Applied Moldings, Quirks & Inlays.
- See the “20 Minute” rating matrix and specificaitons sheet for hardware, frame and other information on ratings
- Standard construction = STC-28 to STC-32.
- Lites – Recommended glazing systems must be used to obtain the maximum STC rating.
- Pairs or doors with transoms may require additional sealing / gasketing systems.
- “U” value = 0.46 (unglazed). Glazed doors vary based on glazing type. See “Default U factors for doors” matrix.
See the See the STC Transmission Information.
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials – No Added Urea Formaldehyde (NAUF)
- Low VOC’ s on all finishes.
- All products conform to “CARB” Phase II requirements.
See our “LEED” Matrix for additional information.
Available Construction Options For 520C
Sized, beveled & machined for just about any specified surface, concealed or electrified hardware and Prefinished.